Friday 6 January 2017

New Year, New Resolutions

Happy New Year!


I'm not normally one for making resolutions, as truth be told I'm rubbish at keeping them, but this year is going to be different (well I hope so)! I've decided to set myself a few goals, so I can make the most of this year and look back next year and see what I've achieved or maybe not achieved.

1. Make the most of every second- like they say time is precious so waste it wisely! I'm extremely lucky that myself, friends and family are all healthy and happy, but you never know when that might change and I don't want to have any regrets.

2. Do the things I love. I love fashion, beauty, interiors and shopping- what girl doesn't? So I've decided to do something with my passion and start a blog. Whether people read it or not, it won't bother me as It's something I'll enjoy doing (but hopefully someone will :) ).

3. Take steps to further my career. I'm currently working as an Events Fundraiser in the charity sector, which I really do enjoy but I don't know whether it's something I can see myself doing for the rest of my life. The best part of my job is seeing the events come together after weeks, months or some times even years of planning. There's nothing more satisfying then coming home and putting your feet up after a successful event. I wanna take some courses and build up my knowledge in events and see what the future holds for me.

So there they are, my three resolutions, now let's see if I can keep them!

AJ x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The blogs you are producing are the direct service to the world of technology and the sciences because you are incorporating the latest research that is changing the ways of thinking of engineers and scientists. Keep the spirits high. Thumbs up.
    wholesale mens fashion uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge.
    womens trousers distributor uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig