Friday 17 February 2017

Baggy Jumper & Boots




With spring just around the corner, it’s time to start putting your cosy winter knits to the back of your wardrobe and dusting of your denim jackets ready for some (hopefully) warmer weather and sunny days.

I’m not a great lover of winter, so I can’t wait for the season to change and be able to step out without a million layers on- let’s be honest I think we’ve had our fair share of cold weather now, it’s been bitter for the last few weeks!

  

I’ve already started planning my spring wardrobe and ordered this oversized slogan jumper from Megan McKenna’s Street Edit, which she has collaborated with Miss Pap on. I teamed the jumper with chockerknee high socks and timberlands for a relaxed day time look, perfect for a lunch date or afternoon of tea and cake, as you can eat as much as you like without having to worry about seeing your post pig out bulge.




This jumper can so easily be dressed down like I’ve done, or team it with some over the knee boots, slicked back hair and statement earrings for a glam evening look. The only down fall is that they only come in S/M and M/L, so the sleeves are a bit too long for me :(



There’s lots more great pieces in the collection, including more baggy jumpers, denim jackets and boots- I’m sure I’ll be buying more pieces!  

I’ll be posting more spring outfit inspiration over the next few weeks, so if you want to know as soon as a post goes live please follow me on Bloglovin’ or subscribe :) 

AJ Blogs x  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig